With its brand new range of soups and toasted sandwiches, McCafe is hoping to cater to the evolving tastes and preferences of Singaporeans.
There is a choice of two soup creations and four hearty sandwich combinations.
The Soup creations include:
- Mushroom Soup – Comprising of earthy favours made from chunks of Shiitake and button mushrooms, and topped with a hint of tangy celery and onions.
- Broccoli Soup – Made with broccoli, celery, onions and leeks, this soup brings a rich and hearty flavour.
The soups are available at $4.50 each.
The Sandwich creations include:
- Egg Mayo, Chicken Ham and Spinach – Toasted on light rye bread, this healthy sandwich comprises of plenty of baby spinach and chicken ham, served with chunky egg mayonnaise. It is available a-la-carte from $5.50.
- Chicken Ham, White Cheddar and Tomato – This consists of chicken ham, buttery cheddar cheese and thick tomato slices, toasted together with nourishing wholemeal bread. It is available at $5.90.
- Chicken Mayo, White Cheddar and Spinach – This sandwich combines the taste of chicken mayonnaise with white cheddar cheese and baby spinach all wrapped in a toasted wholemeal bread. It is available at $5.50.
- Chicken Pesto, Wild Rocket and Tomato on Ciabatta – This is topped with melted cheese and peppery wild rocket salad together with juicy thick tomatoes. It is available from $6.70.
If you purchase a sandwich you can top up $1.50 and make it a meal, which comes with a McCafe drink of your choice.
These new creations are currently available at all McCafe outlets across Singapore.