Formulated by the nutrition experts behind Anlene, the new Anlene with MoveMax is targeted to support the three pillars of mobility – that is, the bones, cartilage and muscles in the body.
- Calcium to build strong bones and teeth
- Vitamin D to support calcium absorption and improve bone strength
- Magnesium for energy, absorption and maintenance of bones and teeth
- At the same time too, the new formulation also contains collagen – a protein found in the connective tissues in the skin – and which is an essential building block for skin, bones, muscles and cartilage.
- Protein for tissues and growth
- Vitamin D for the maintenance of everyday body function
The MoveMax formula coincides with Anlene’s Move Young campaign, which hopes to encourage women to embrace an active lifestyle and see aging as a positive, healthy and graceful process. This is because feeling young is what most consumers would want to achieve, and so the positioning targets just this.
My thoughts on the drink
Anlene sent over a sample of their new Anlene with MoveMax formulation, in chocolate flavour for me to taste.
I must comment that the packaging of the Anlene milk powder was really beautiful; a packet of the powder was delivered in a cardboard box surrounded with 12 roses; the purpose of this had been probably to bring out the ‘Move Young’ aspect of Anlene’s latest campaign, because roses are often associated with vibrancy and youth.
I had the Anlene milk warm, to wash down some of my meals.
And I would say that the chocolate taste in the drink is quite strong. So it would suit chocolate lovers. Nevertheless, the drink is pleasant enough for me to want to have on a regular basis; it’s just that instead of the eight recommended teaspoons of milk powder, I would probably use fewer scoops next time – in order to possibly balance out the taste of the chocolate with more water.
Redeem a designer luggage bag with Anlene with MoveMax
From now till 14 May, purchase $69 worth of Anlene with MoveMax products and you can immediately redeem a designer luggage bag. Redemption is available at Anlene carnivals at Causeway Point (24 -30 April), Ang Mo Kio Hub (1 – 7 May) and Jurong Point (8 – 14 May), all from 12pm – 8pm. Promotion is available whilst stocks last.