This Chinese New Year, McDonald’s Singapore is releasing a mix of new offerings and classic favourites in stores – to inspire families to relive the Chinese new Year traditions with friends and family members.
The new range of offerings are as follows.
- Prosperity Burgers – From today onwards – till stocks last, the Prosperity Chicken and Beef Burgers will be made available at McDonald’s outlets across Singapore. These will consist of either a succulent grilled beef or chicken patty, dipped in black pepper sauce and topped with slivered onions and served between a sesame seed bun.
This is priced from $5.40 onwards.
- Golden Prosperity Burgers – This is the McDonald’s Prosperity Burger brought to the next level. On top of the ingredients in the Prosperity Burger as above, McDonald’s will also add a Hash Brown in between the sesame buns.
This is available from $6.30 at stores across Singapore from 12 January onwards.
- Twister Fries – The classic Singaporean favourite returns again to McDonald’s stores for the festive season.
- Sweet BBQ Chicken Drumlets – You can buy this at $2.20 for a set of two pieces, or at $10.80 for a set of ten pieces.
- Gula Melaka McFlurry with Rainbow Bites – For those who want a sweet end to their meal. This is priced at $2.90.
These offerings will all be available from today, while stocks last.
Visit your friends and relatives in style
You can also purchase McDonald’s Limited Edition Orange Bags and Red packets, this Chinese New Year season.
The Orange bags come in two designs, French Fries and McCafe Frappe and are available at $5 each from 12 January onwards till stocks last – with orders made via McDelivery (with a minimum $10 order) and at McCafe – while stocks last. Customers are limited to one bag per transaction.
For the red packets, these will be available in four designs, and comes in a set of six together with every purchase of a golden prosperity burger extra value meal at all McDonald’s outlets islandwide or via McDelivery from 12 January onwards – while stocks last.
Each set of red packets will feature the following designs: french fries, big mac and sundae – for those buying the burger meal in stores.
For those ordering via McDelivery, you will receive a set of red packets with the following designs: french fires, big mac and McCafe Frappe.
However do note that the designs may vary – and these are while stocks last.