Update!!! Winner announced!!!
To all of you who have participated in the NDP contest, thank you – there were so many entries.
Anyway, without further ado, I’m pleased to announce that the winner is: Sebastian Cheong.
Congratulations Sebastian, and do enjoy watching the NDP Parade!
I’ll be contacting you shortly to collect the tickets.
I have been fortunate enough to get an extra pair of NDP tickets for the National Day Parade on August 9 this year. So instead of letting these tickets go to waste, I would like to give them away to one lucky reader and give you the exclusive opportunity to win NDP tickets and be a part of the NDP Parade on August 9.
How can you win NDP tickets? Here is what you have to do!
(1) Under the COMMENT section of my BLOG POST, (not my Facebook page) please give the answer to the following question:
- Singapore is turning ___ years old on 9 August 2013. (a) 46 (b) 47 (c) 48
(2) Please LIKE my Facebook page, “prischew dot com” on the RIGHT
(3) Please LIKE and SHARE this blog post on Facebook
(4) Please provide your name, a valid email address and mobile number in your comment so that you can be contacted if you win NDP tickets!
A lucky draw will be conducted amongst all the correct entries and a winner will be selected.
Note: You will NOT be eligible to win NDP tickets if you do NOT complete all three steps.
This giveaway is ONLY open to those who live in Singapore.
Closing Date: Monday, 5 August 2013, 12 noon (12.00pm), Singapore time.
The draw will be conducted on Tuesday, 6 August 2013.