The Salomon X Trail Run is back in 2016.
Founded in 1947 in the heart of the French Alps, Salomon is known for creating innovative products to enhance the performance of athletes.
As a brand, Salomon supports trail running at all levels – from elite level events to grassroots events, with its wide variety of high performance attire and footwear for a wide cross-section of trail runners.
TAKING PLACE ON 8 OCTOBER 2016
Flagging off at 50 Punggol East, the race taking place on 8 October 2016, will give runners the opportunity to “experience new terrain with more hills, slopes and gravels close to the heart of nature at Punggol” – according to Salomon.
RACE WILL FLAG OFF AT 4.00PM
The race will flag off at 4.00pm and in line with previous years, the race distance will be 10KM.
Race categories that runners are able to register for, are as follows.
- Men’s Open – 16 years old and above
- Men’s Veteran – 45 years old and above
- Women’s Open – 16 years old and above
- Women’s Veteran – 40 years old and above
All participants will receive a Finisher’s Medal, an Event Tee Shirt and a Salomon Shoe Bag.
Race fees are $60 per person and $55 for World of Sports members.
However registrations of 20 runners or more will receive discount, under the Corporate/Bulk Registration category. To claim the discount, you may email email@example.com.
There are five prizes available per category and winners in each of the categories can receive the following prizes.
- Champion: S$500 Salomon product voucher and prizes
- 1st Runner Up: S$300 Salomon product voucher and prizes
- 2nd Runner Up: S$200 Salomon product voucher and prizes
- 4th Position: S$100 Salomon product voucher and prizes
- 5th Position: S$100 Salomon product voucher and prizes
RACE PACK COLLECTION
The Race Pack Collection will be taking place on 1 October 2016 at Salomon (#01-53), Kallang Wave Mall from 11am to 9pm.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
Registration is now open and those interested can currently sign up for the race at https://www.spacebib.com/event/salomon-x-trail-run-2016-122.