If you have been sitting on the fence, thinking about whether you should register yourself for the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon (SCSM), you have ONE WEEK more, to snag the Early Bird Rates.
Early Bird Rates are at S$90 for the 10km Race, S$100 for the Half Marathon and S$110 for the Full Marathon. These are set to increase after 30 June, when the early bird period is over.
With no sign up cap to the number of early bird entries, nearly 30,000 runners have already booked their slots for what promises to be the best edition of SCSM yet.
Benefits for Runners
If you sign up during the Early Bird registration period, you will receive up to S$15 discounts and a host of benefits such as
- An Under Armour running tee for all runners
- Finisher tee for 42.195km Marathon and Ekiden runners
- Race Pack worth S$180, which includes items such as an upgraded backpack as well, a phone armband, as a free race day personalised accident plan
- A limited edition collector’s 300km Club coin for runners who have run more than 300km at SCSM since 2010
- New routes for the Half and the Full marathon categories that pass by Singapore’s iconic heritage locations
- Runners will also receive a Cold Towel upon finishing, digital race photos, cooling zone, longer hydration points and mist tunnels
- All runners will also be entitled to an exclusive Finisher’s Medal upon completion of their race.
- Be part of the Running Club Challenge – Encourages friendly rivalry amongst the various running clubs in Singapore
Flag off Times
On Sunday, 3 December, both the Half Marathon and the Full Marathon will flag off at 4.30am at Orchard Road. The 10km Race will flag off at Esplanade Drive at 7.15am.
For the Kids Dash, this will be taking place on Saturday, 2 December, at 6pm.