Everyone may all still be in the midst of catching the new Gen 2 Pokemon and figuring out which Pokemon is which. But in the meantime, the Pokemon Go nests for both the Gen 1 and Gen 2 Pokemon, appear to have secretly changed again. Here are the latest new Pokemon Go nests.
Do take note of these new nests if you are planning to farm certain Pokemon.
GEN 2 POKEMON
There is a possible Cyndaquil nest at the Padang.
Haw Par Villa also has a small Cyndaquil nest.
For this Pokemon, go to East Coast Park area B.
This Pokemon can be found at the NSRCC (National Service Resort and Country Club) area at East Coast Park.
And go to Punggol Park to farm this cute piggy-like Swinubs.
For Teddiursa, head to MacRitchie Reservoir Park to catch it.
There could be a Shuckle nest at the Japanese Gardens, in the Western part of Singapore.
GEN 1 POKEMON
This Pokemon can be farmed at Telok Blangah Hill.
Head to Labrador Park to collect Drowzee.
Go to West Coast Park for this Pokemon.
To collect this Pokemon, go to West Coast Park as well.
This Pokemon can be found at Clementi Wood.
Go to East Coast Park area G for this Pokemon.
Head on to Tampines Eco Green for this Pokemon.
And if you wish to farm Rhyhorn, go to Bishan Ang Mo Kio Park.
Other Latest Updates
Besides the nest changes, there have been several significant additions to Pokemon Go. One of these is the new berries; in addition to the Razz Berries, we also have the new Pinap Berries and the Nanab Berries.
However these are still only a select few of the berries that we can find in the original Pokemon games.
In Pokemon Go, the Pinap Berries make a Pokemon give out extra candy when it is caught, and the Nanab Berries slow down a Pokemon’s movements so that it becomes easier to catch.
As well, special evolution items need to be spun and collected from the PokeStops in order to evolve certain Pokemon. These evolution items are as follows.
- Dragon Scale – To evolve Seadra into Kingdra
- Sun Stone – Evolves Gloom to Bellossum, evolved Sunkern into Sunflora
- King’s Rock – Evolve Slowpoke into Slowking
- Metal Coat – Evolves Onix into Steelix, evolves Scyther into Scizor
- Up-Grade – Evolves Porygon into Porygon 2
Most of these are Gen 1 Pokemon which have new Gen 2 evolutions except Sunkern, which is a Gen 2 Pokemon to begin with.
Besides the special items though, do note that the necessary number of candies also need to be collected in order to evolve these Pokemon as well.
Evolving certain Pokemon
To evolve certain Pokemon there are some special tricks required.
- Tyrogue. Do an appraisal of your Tyrogue with your gym leader. To evolve to Hitmontop, you need the HP to be the highest stat. To evolve to Hitmonlee, attack must be the highest stat. To evolve to Hitmonchan, defence must be the highest stat.
- Espeon. There are two ways to evolve Espeon. First is to name your Eevee to Sakura and evolve. This only works once though. For future evolutions, buddy the Eevee you want to evolve and walk 10km with it. Then evolve it during the day time.
- Umbreon. There are two ways to evolve Umbreon. First is to name your Eevee to Tamao and evolve. This only works once though. For future evolutions, buddy the Eevee you want to evolve and walk 10km with it. Then evolve it during the night time.
Regional Exclusive Pokemon
As you may know, these exclusive Pokemons can only be caught at certain parts of the world.
We now know that Heracross is likely to be a regional exclusive Pokemon, which can only be found in certain parts of North America, such as Florida.
As well it is a possibility that Corsola may also be a regional exclusive – caught in tropical areas such as Singapore and South East Asia.